The cooling fan will vary greatly depending on the installation method
Generally the correct installation of the cooling fan is conducive to the product's thermal performance, including the installation direction, direction, location, distance from the heat dissipation products and so on.
1. When setting the cooling fan side, try to keep away from the cooled body. (When the cooling body is flat, the area is approximately the same as the fan, and 250px is the standard.
2. The cooling fan mounting hole should be larger than the fan diameter, fan mounting hole diameter> fan diameter.
3. When installing the fan, there should be no gap between the cooling fan and the panel. (Leaving the gap in the case, will not give full play to the cooling effect)
4. The abrupt change in wind direction and flow cross section will weaken the cooling effect, so please avoid this situation.
5. Install with unilateral flange surface (unilateral flange mounting).
6. Install with the bolts (both sides of the flange installation), both sides of the flange installation, please fix the case, so that it does not change. The tightening torque should be around 0.44N · m.
7. Box-type fan installation For the box fan, align the screw hole, insert the panel opening, and fix it with the supplied mounting screws and nuts.